Sunday, December 6, 2009

06.12.2009

I asked for the result of SOS..One of my course in this semester.
I got a B-. Actually I really need to thank Buddha that I can get a B-. I don't have faith in this course. I can say that I don't have faith in most of the course. But I still need to thank Buddha because at least I passed this subject. I no need to retake. I knew that got 5 people in my class need to retake. But I am the lucky one. I knew that. I hope that I can get better result in the rest subjects. Hope so....
Today, nothing different..Just as usual..sleep, eat, watch drama series..But I watched one Taiwan drama series 'Gong Zu Xiao Mei' in Channel U. Actually I watched that before but I still watch it again. Xiao han said that, " When I can forget the feeling to you? ” Suddenly I think of him again. This few days don't know what happen to me.. Think nonsense all the time.. Maybe too free in house.. that cause me think a lot..
Last few days found that got a girl asked him to go her house to play games. I used to see his profile but I try to control myself. I know I should control myself. It hurts me a lot. I know that he will find a girlfriend some how. I still will wait him. But, can you please tell me if you got your Miss Right?? I will bless you if you get the real one. I hope you happy too..But I hope I can know.At least tell me that,ok?? I am telling to myself because I know that he will not know that and won't read this blog..But I pray hard that you can know. I just want to let myself let go..That all..I don't have other meaning..Really...(although I hope it wont happen because I will very very sad..)

No comments:

Post a Comment