Friday, January 15, 2010

Feliz ava novo~




Today is the second week of 2010. A lot of things happened in this two weeks..assignments, cc and choir. I feel sad, disappointed and I was cried. The feeling was so complicated. However, I can think some "moral values" after the incidents. Thank for Kang Wei for being my listener. I like to complaint about this and that. But he said that we are the one who makes the mistakes all the times. It is true..I admit that..Maybe because of that I do feel comfortable because just my own fault.

Last Christmas was a wonderful day for me. Because it was so special. I celebrated in Singapore with my kiko and licy. It was a nice experience for me. But, I think that the decoration in Malaysia is more beautiful than Singapore. Especially in Mid valley. I like the decoration. Take some photos with zu dian, yu wei , hui ing and yu peng in Mid Valley..wakakkakaka..

About my assignments, lesson plan, lesson plan and lesson plan..really make me suffer and crazy.I wish that I have another creative brain to think the lesson plan. It is really hard to do that. I know I can do that but it is not creative. I don't know how to be creative in that sense.

Anyway, I know that this year should be a good year for me..Jia you~ meyi..LIVE FOR MYSELF..IF I THINK I CAN, I CAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH u can do it my girl!!!

    hey, nice picture btw (but da ying is not in)...i enjoyed the outing with u girls...let's do it more often ya!!!!miss u...

    ReplyDelete