Saturday, January 16, 2010

CC Dong Zhi 2009







Last Tuesday (12/1) was CC Dong Zhi (solstice festival). This is my last year in college to celebrate dong zhi. As usual, anyone who is free can help 2nd years make 'tang yuan'.

After having my dinner with jia wei and hui ing, I helped them to make 'tang yuan'. Not so many juniors join us made 'tang yuan'. But I still enjoy the process. We laugh, play and joke together.

2nd year prepared some activities to us. The touching part was I watched back my 1st year MKC. A lot of memories appeared in my mind. Especially the moment practised drum together. On the day of MKC, we support each other. After 2 years, the feeling still inside my heart. Nowadays, hard to find back that kind of feeling. Honestly, I am admire to those ex-seniors esp yi cong's batch, they still can keep their friendship well. I can feel that the unity between them. But sadly to say that, I can feel that feeling in my year. Anyway, I hope that we can treasure whatever we have now. Treasure our friendship. After few years, we still have reunion meal.

~Treasure everything~

No comments:

Post a Comment