Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I???

Stress, stress and stress..
These are the words popping my mind everyday..especially today..
Today I did a wrong thing, in my presentation.
In the beginning, everything is still ok...
Suddenly the laptop shut down and my mind became blank...
Maybe I am too depend on power point slides..
That is not a good thing because as a future teacher, everything is just finger tips.
We need to depend our own knowledge.
Simulated teaching is torturing me..
Lesson plan, lesson plan and lesson plan...
I need to plan everything and everything I plan need to base on students' centered.
I don't know whether I am ready to become a teacher, but I need to face the fact that it is time to get ready..I cant waste any single time..

Yesterday Pui Ying came to my room. At that time, I just realised that I have many things need to learn...A lot of things..I just live in my small world. I don't ever know what is insurans, investment etc..I really hope that I can learn now.. I don't want become a girl who is studying all the time but I don't have time to do that..I think I still poor in time management.

I hope that I can cope all this...And I must!! Sigh# I told myself like that but it is hard to do that..Pray hard in my simulated teaching and also my teaching practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment