Saturday, March 10, 2012

First concert in my life ~



Concert is an indescribable word in my dictionary. This is because it's too expensive for me. I think it's not worth to spend at least RM200 to see someone that I know him/her but she/he doesn't know who am I. BUT, I still hope that I have a chance to see at least once in my life. This is an experience/ memory for me in my life. I plan to see the concert after I got the job, at least I spend my own money.

Very surprisingly that I made a wish and my wish came true. I was so lucky that I got the free ticket of Lee Hom's concert. Wow, I really couldn't believe I was so lucky until I got the tickets. So, I gave my first time to Lee Hom. =)

Overall for the concert, it was very exciting. Lee Hom is very handsome and talented singer. I am his fans but not super fans. Those super fans were very very very exciting to sing aloud his song. But, the stage and the screen were amazing. I need to give a like to the person who incharge on that. The animation was so fantastic. People went the concert because of Lee Hom but for me, I went there because of the animation.

I gain experience from this concert. Firstly, I should buy the most expensive ticket or the cheapest ticket. Never buy for others. Secondly, you can bring camera although the ticket stated that you can't bring it. I think I am the ONLY ONE to follow the rules =.=lllll. Last but not least, you need to practise ALL the song so that you can sing together with him/her.

This is a great experience for me. I can see Lee Hom before end of the world. Next target, Mayday's concert. I hope I am lucky enough to get a free ticket again..haha~ but in reality, I need to work harder to buy the ticket. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment