Saturday, February 6, 2010

6th Feb 2010---MKC 09/10




MKC is something meanigful and memorable for me..
Yesterday, my juniors did a great job because they have their MKC night and it was very successful.
Juniors gone through the hardest part but I do believe that they get the meaning of MKC. I hope that they can keep the spirit and burn it up next year..
Hope is always with me..
It is easy to give up while if you are never give up, you will find that the night is meaningful and memorable to you.
Feel touching in every performance especially the part where sing the CC song together. I feel the togetherness between juniors and seniors. I hope that everyone can remember this feeling and don
't forget the concept of 7th CC which is "7th CC, 1 family"...

CC hoseh!! MKC hoseh!! Seniors hoseh!! Juniors hoseh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment