Friday, February 26, 2010

2522010--a special and big day for me


My 23rd years old just say hi to me..
25/2/2010 is a special and memorable day for me..
I celebration formally 2 times and informally 1 time, therefore total is 3 times..this is my first time celebrate my birthday 3 times in my life man..wow...but it is great..
Thank you to all my friends..
I think that I am very lucky to have those friends..play, laugh and cry together...although sometimes I do expect more in my relationship..I think I need to learn how to appreciate all things and become a mature person... this is my target in this tiger year..
Honestly, I expect that he will at least send me a message..but he is not..I always asking myself when can I put down everything...too high expectation just will bring disappointment...I know that I cant expect anything because he doesn't know anything about that..What I did is just secret and I myself know that..I don't want to think that anymore...I can SURVIVE!!!
Make a wish to myself, I hope my dreams can come true...
“简单也是一种幸福”,只要一切平平安安,我就已经心满意足了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment