Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Tiger year


Chinese New Year is my favourite festival while times fly when we feel the happiness.
Today is chu 8 and I already back to college.
Chu 1 to chu 5 hang out with friends.
This year didn't spend much time with my family.
Different chinese new year this year because I went to Malacca to watch movie.
This is the first time I went to malacca with friends during chinese new year.
We play, we laugh, we joke...Have fun with them.
After back from malacca, I straight away change my dress and continue my activity with form 6's friends.
This year less many 'bai nian' kaki..feel disappointed but still ss with them.
We played 'heart attack'.
Chu 5 is the most memorable day..because kee yeong, ming cher, hui xian and soon peng came to muar...As usual we visit muarians' house and have fun with them..
We played 'heart attack' again in ah siong's house. I suggested to play that but I am the loser..sigh#
For me, this year is different with the previous year...Just hope that everyone is shun shun li li and ping ping an an...get whatever you want to get...

No comments:

Post a Comment