Monday, February 15, 2010

Different Chinese New Year & Valentine day..

This year Valentine day and Chinese New Year fall on the same date which is 14th feb.
Actually this is a good date because I can celebrate Chinese New Year and Valentine day together although I am still single..
This year a bit different because I celebrate my Valentine day with my family, friends and relatives. Enjoy the day because I never celebrate Valentine day before but this year I can celebrate it although not with my boyfriend. I still very because all my crazy friends let me laugh and talk non stop.
I met many friends who didn't contact for long time. But we still can chat. I really hope that times can pass slower.
A bit different with Chinese New Year because we didn't celebrate in my grandma's house. Quite sad in 1st day of Chinese New Year. Many unhappy things happen and I really don't wish to see those situation. Reunion is very important in one family. My dad told me siblings can become siblings because of FATE.. I remember FATE because I believe in fate. But not many people know how to treasure people around us. They tend to take for granted sometimes.
Anyway, I wish that my family have a great year and stay healthy. Happy always to my friends and family....to myself also...
Happy Valentine day to you and hope that you can achieve whatever you want in new year..

No comments:

Post a Comment